4.8 / 5 – JayisGames.com
“Brilliantly conceived and ambitiously executed” — Emily Short
You’re a dick, called to a plush house in the hills. A murder. Some dead guy splattered across the carpet of his study. They’ve given you one day – your last one day – to make a decent bust or you’re going to be out on your ear, and that’s bad news. One of the faces inside that house had better be guilty… but which one?
Written over the course of nine years, Make It Good features a twisting plot and five interactable NPC suspects to intimidate, interrogate and outwit.
- Make It Good was nominated for 5 XYZZY awards: Best Writing, Best Story, Best NPCs (for characters), Best Individual PC (for the narrator) and Best Game.
- Download the z8 story-file.
- Play Make It Good online using Parchment.
- Make It Good was featured on jayisgames.com.
- Reviews and Ratings: IFDB, Emily Short (mild spoilers), Play This Thing! review, Massimo Stella’s blog, Francesco Cordella (in Italian, second half has strong spoilers), SPAG (some strong spoilers).